The Hands and Feet of Christ
Ministering to and through the Church
We believe God chooses to work His will and changes in the world primarily through the bride of Christ, His Church. We are committed to establishing mutually beneficial relationships with churches who are as committed as we are to defending and promoting the sanctity of human life. Churches become partners with CPC in a variety of ways, including:
- Participating in our annual Walk for Life / 5k LifeRun
- Hosting a Baby Bottle Drive or Baby Shower
- Including CPC in their monthly missionary giving
- Inviting a representative from CPC to give a short presentation during a church service or in a group setting (i.e. women's group, youth group, etc.)
- Encouraging and promoting volunteer opportunities at CPC
- Bringing the message of the Sanctity of Human Life and Biblical Sexual Integrity to their congregation through ChurchEquip.
ChurchEquip is a program that is designed to equip the church to stand strong in a morally declining cultural with a Biblical understanding of our culture and practical skills to help promote Christ-honoring actions and attitudes both within the church and without. In addition to providing churches with printed materials and media resources on issues such as the Sanctity of Human Life and Biblical Sexual Integrity, we also offer Post-Abortion Healing and Mending the Soul Abuse Recovery groups that can be used in the context of your congregation or at a nearby CPC. For more details on our ChurchEquip program, click here.
Is your church ready to join the fight for life in Maricopa County? Reach out to us through the form below, or contact our Church Relations Manager Pastor Alan Thompson at email@example.com.